I got this recipe from www.cookingclub.com recipe page. They sound delicious so I wanted to post it. Recipe is from Sharon Bowers.
These ice cream treats are filled with peanutty goodness, from the peanut butter-laced cereal crust to the surprise peanut butter filling and the p.b.-and-chocolate glaze.
1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons light corn syrup, divided
1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter, divided
3 cups corn flakes cereal
3 cups vanilla ice cream
3 tablespoons salted peanuts, chopped
1/2 teaspoon unsalted butter, melted
1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Spray bottom of 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
Microwave 1/2 cup of the corn syrup in medium microwave-safe bowl 1 minute or until syrup is hot but not bubbling. Whisk in 1/4 cup of the peanut butter. Vigorously stir in cereal to break up flakes. With back of spoon or lightly buttered fingers, press into bottom of muffin cups.
2. Stir 1/4 cup of the peanut butter and remaining 2 tablespoons corn syrup in small bowl.
3. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the ice cream in each muffin
cup, pressing down with spoon or measuring cup. Place about 1/2 tablespoon of the peanut butter mixture in center of each cup; top each with 2 tablespoons ice cream, smoothing to cover peanut butter. Sprinkle with peanuts. Place in freezer while preparing glaze.
4. Microwave butter, chocolate chips and remaining 1 tablespoon peanut butter in small microwave-safe bowl 40 to 60 seconds, stirring until melted and smooth. (If necessary, keep heating mixture in 10-second increments until smooth.) Spoon into small resealable plastic bag; snip off small corner.
5. Drizzle glaze over each peanut butter cup. Freeze 2 hours or overnight, until firm.
6. Place in refrigerator 5 minutes before serving to soften slightly. Gently run knife around edge of each cup to loosen cereal